Ottawa Charity Challenge 2021 Race
Our upcoming Ottawa Charity Challenge Race has gone virtual! We are walking and running through the month of May for charity in India. Register with Canadians Sharing Locally and Globally for any of the races. Please email us if you would like guidance registering or donating @ email@example.com
From May 1 – 31 we’ll have a chance to show our stuff! Either take the Charity Challenge at one shot or accumulate all of the race times to add up to 5k, 10k, a half or full marathon. Canadians Sharing Locally and Globally got involved with this race six years ago, despite the fact that many of us consider ourselves walkers instead of runners! But the idea of walking and running to support our work in India really excited us. It’s now becoming our major Charity Challenge event in Ottawa.
Here’s how it works:
1. Canadians Sharing Locally and Globally has registered as an official charity.
2. Runners and walkers can sign up for the race of their choice (2K, 5K, 10K, 1/2 Marathon, Full Marathon and a few more exciting races) and can select Canadians Sharing Locally and Globally as their charity here.
3. Racers can then have their own race page – don’t worry, we’ll help set it up if you’re interested!
4. Racers can then ask their friends to sponsor them directly online, with cash or by check.
What to expect:
- Every cent that we raise will be invested into our health and education programs in India.
- For your registration fee, you will receive a goal to get fit racing wherever you exercise
- As a token of our gratitude, you will receive a high quality custom-sized Charity Challenge themed racing shirt, a beautiful medal when you’ve met your goal and lots of other goodies, both at registration and as e-vouchers!
- We like to have lots of fun before, during and after the racing! Watch a quick recap of our previous successes in the 2017 and 2018 Race Weekends Videos!
Unavailable for those dates and times? You can still help! Please consider making a donation to help support Canadians Sharing Locally and Globally’s great work in India. 100% of your donation will be invested directly with Canadians Sharing’s programs that improve the environment, health and education in rural India and worldwide at Donate Here
We’ll be happy to guide you through the online donation and registration process at (613) 832-4618.
Want to know more? Click here.